To be considered for membership into Delta Sigma Pi you must be a student in the College of Business Administration and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (3.0 for first semester freshman). We also accept studnets non in the College of Business Administration if you are persuing a degree in any of the following:
- Sports Management
- Tourism and Event Planning
- Apparel Merchandising and Product Development (with a marketing minor)
- Construction Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Actuarial Science
- Business Education
- Undecided in business
- Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Law
STEPS TO JOIN:
- Attend Recruitment Events to learn more about DSP
- You can find information about these events in the "Recruitment Event" tab or through our social media.
- Complete the Online Application: https://forms.gle/nshHnzM5SQEKZTFd9
- Participate in Formal Interview for Membership.
- We suggest professional dress as one would wear to a job interview, but also understand the financial and wardrobe limitations of many incoming underclassman. Simply do your best with what you already own.
- If accepted, receive “bid”
- Complete pledging process before initiation (semester long process)
- Enter the lifelong brotherhood of Delta Sigma Pi