To be considered for membership into Delta Sigma Pi, you must be a student in the College of Business Administration and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (3.0 for first-semester freshman). If you are not in the College of Business Administration, we also accept students pursuing a degree in any of the following:
Tourism and Event Planning
Apparel Merchandising and Product Development (with a marketing minor)
Undecided in business
Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Law
STEPS TO JOIN:
1) Attend Recruitment Events to learn more about DSP
You can find information about these events in the "Recruitment Event" tab or through our social media.
2) Complete the Online Application: https://forms.gle/8zH2z21i7JLif1Ds8
3) Participate in Formal Interview for Membership.
We suggest professional dress as one would wear to a job interview, but also understand the financial and wardrobe limitations of many incoming underclassman. Simply do your best with what you already own.
4) If accepted, receive “bid”
5) Complete pledging process before Initiation (semester long process)
6) Enter the lifelong brotherhood of Delta Sigma Pi